I started my Avon business because I was feeling unfilled in my current full-time job. I continue to build my Avon business because it will allow me to one day leave my job and work for myself. I spend 15-20 hours/week selling Avon which allows me to manage my other life commitments like being a full-time employee and working in my sorority. Having my own Avon business makes me feel capable and proud.
What are the advantages of being an AVON Independent Sales Rep?
- Be Your Own Boss – You are the CEO of your own business.
- Flexible Hours – You choose your own work hours/days.
- You Determine Your Income – You get out what you put in!
- Demo Products
- Advance Notice of New Products
- Free Training
- Free Online Store/Website
- Opportunities for Leadership
- Sales Incentives
- AVON sells itself — everyone loves browsing through the brochures!
- Low Start Up Cost – You can start your Avon business for as little as $25! Choose the Starter Kit that fits your budget. (See below) Hint: I initially started with the $25 kit. I later regretted that I didn’t have the bag and bought it separately. I LOVE IT! Had I spent $100 on the premium kit, I would’ve had the bag and a ton of products!